Why has my deposit/withdrawal been rejected?
- Log in to your Dashboard.
- Go to Transaction History.
- Find the transaction that has been rejected and hover your mouse over the ‘Rejected’ status.
- You will be able to see the rejection reason in a small pop-up.
A few reasons why your transactions may be getting rejected are:
- Making transactions to/from an account that isn’t on the account holder’s name.
- Withdrawing in a proportion greater than deposited, for a particular payment system.
- Insufficient funds to complete the transaction.
- Withdrawal method must be the same deposit method e.g You will have to withdraw in naira if you made the deposit in naira, if not withdrawal would be rejected.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.